Aanjaneya Lifecare Bounces Back, Acquires two firms in Hong Kong, UK Fair Success Hong Kong and Dr. Datsons Labs
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, India’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical Group having a proven track record of delivering consistence performances engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms along with delivery of CRAMS has its presence in 60 countries in the fiercely competitive domestic Contract Manufacturing Market as well as in International market with a significant leadership market presence in Quinine Salts manufacturer in the world said today Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, India’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical Group having a proven track record of delivering consistence performances engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms along with delivery of CRAMS has its presence in 60 countries in the fiercely competitive domestic Contract Manufacturing Market as well as in International market with a significant leadership market presence in Quinine Salts manufacturer in the world said today it has acquired 100% stake in Fair Success Hong Kong and Dr. Datsons Labs, United Kingdom.
Shares of the company gained Rs 1.25, or 3.47%, to trade at Rs 37.30. The total volume of shares traded was 8,399 at the BSE (12.42 p.m., Monday).
About Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited:
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, BSE code (533412), a Rs 490 crores, integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms along with delivery of CRAMS has its presence in 60 countries.
The company with its manufacturing facilities –in Mahad, Hyderabad and Pune has to its credit many achievements.
• It is the world’s third-largest manufacturer of quinine salts and the second-largest in India. Only nine companies globally manufacture quinine salts. Aanjaneya is only the second company to receive WHO prequalification for its anti-malarial APIs and formulations.
• It is one of the most cost-effective quinine manufacturers
• One of the largest codeine quota holders in the pharmaceutical sector
• The only manufacturer of multi- flavored Lozenge medical products in India
• The only company in India to be classified as ethical prescription dosages for diverse therapeutic segments. It is positioned as a global Centre of Excellence in the area of Lozenge manufacture
• The company pioneered the recognition that lozenges represent a stable platform for the delivery of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical ingredients
• Anjaneya’s Nicco Nil lozenge is a first-of-its-kind remedy in the world for smoking de-addition; its Relacs is a first-time lozenge against insomnia in India, and Arecta Plus, a lozenge variant for Viagra, is a first for India.
The company has an expertise in opportunity spotting and innovation. The company’s success has been built on a business model that integrates Research, Innovation and Knowledge. The company has invested in building proprietary Knowledge through research and acquisitions.
Anajaneyas Lifecare’s competence has been validated through patents granted by international and Indian authorities.
Highlights 2011-2012 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredents
• Production of Quinine Sulphate increased 30% in 2011-2012
• Sales of Quinine Sulphate grew 45%
• Exports increased 250% from Rs 10 Crore to Rs 31 crore
• Added 35 international and 50 domestic clients
• Completed trials for Bromexine(expectorant)a new API that will be launched in 2012-1023
Highlights 2011-2012 for Finished Dosage Forms
• Launched ‘Rancorex’ an in-house codine based cough syrup brand for the first time in its history
• received the Kenya PPB GMP approval from all facilities namely lozenges,liquids and iontments
• Received registration for ‘Arecta Plus'(a lozenge variant of Viagra tablets)from Sierrs Leone and Libya; received the first export order for this product to be executed in 2012-2013
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company with manufacturing and marketing capabilities in APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) with focus on anti-malarial, and finished dosage forms (FDFs) catering to various therapeutic segments.The company is the third largest Quinine Salts manufacturer in the world.The company recently raised about Rs. 117 crore from its IPO and the funds are being used to built new capacities along with the refurbishing of Research & Development centre. The new facilities being created as part of CAPEX are using eco friendly, recyclable material and will be rated by LEEDS once completed, company sources informed. The Facilities being established will comply with the latest European & US guidelines. With new capacities to be added in next 6 to 9 months the company will be expanding operations in emerging markets of South East Asia, Africa & South & Central America and its domestic operation in branded generics segment. Landmark Awards for Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
1. India’s Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit of the year 2011 at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2011
2. Emerging Company of the Year 2011 at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2011
3. Gold Certification for its Annual Report at the LACP 2012 Global Communications Spotlight Awards Held in Florida USA
4. India’s Most Valuable Company on “Corporate Governance, Ethical Practice & Sustainability Vision” Award at 3rd Annual India Leadership Conclave & Business Leadership Awards 2012.
5. ‘IMC Ramakarishna Bajaj Award 2012’. one of the most prestigious Quality awards in India. The company got recognised as one of the leading and fastest growing integrated pharma companies in India.
6. BSE Award for Best Return to Investors 2012 at 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Business Leadership Awards 2012.
7. Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited ranked No 2 Industry wise & 9th Position in the Asia- Pacific region at The Global Investor Relations Summit.